Imagine feeling …
- more in control of your own life
- healthier and happier
- motivated to achieve your personal health and lifestyle goals
- more knowledgeable about the foods that you should be eating which best serve you
- clearer about what to eat and more inspired to cook from scratch
- more energized
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- Have my undivided attention and support during our sessions
- Set your personal health and lifestyle goals for the short and long term.
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight in a healthy way
- Understand and have strategies in place to reduce your cravings
- Learn how your hormones effect your weight and your overall health
- Boost your energy levels naturally
- Feel great and appreciate your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Reduce the confusion of what to put in your shopping trolley and what to cook
- Improve your personal relationships
- Improve your self-worth and develop the confidence to create the life you deserve
So look at yourself in the mirror? Be kind to yourself and ask what it is that you really want. The most important step is to acknowledge to yourself what it is that you want to change. What steps can you take today to move closer to your goals
Consider the following:-
- Are you nourishing your body with what it needs to function at it’s optimum or are you grabbing something quick, eating on the go whilst you are rushing through your day?
- Are you making time to exercise your body so that you can feel stronger and more toned?
- Do you make time to value yourself and give yourself self-care?
- Do you tune into your inner self, meditate and take notice of your desires and thoughts?
- Do you recognize and appreciate all of the fabulous things about yourself?
- Can you tap into some kind of support to keep you on track and to move you past the hurdles?
What will be your catalyst for change?
Mine was sadly losing my dad which made me realize that life is not a dress rehearsal. I transformed my life so that it is unrecognizable from the life I had when I was in an unhappy marriage. I would never of believed that I could have transformed into a health coach, an entrepreneur, public speaker and soon to be author.
If I can do it, I fully believe that you can too!! Yes, even when you have passed your 40th birthday.
It all starts with YOU taking action, starting to value yourself and loving who you are in the mirror.
Let me show you how.