Imagine feeling …
- more in control of your own life
- healthier and happier
- motivated to achieve your personal health and lifestyle goals
- more knowledgeable about the foods that you should be eating which best serve you
- clearer about what to eat and more inspired to cook from scratch
- more energized
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- Have my undivided attention and support during our sessions
- Set your personal health and lifestyle goals for the short and long term.
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight in a healthy way
- Understand and have strategies in place to reduce your cravings
- Learn how your hormones effect your weight and your overall health
- Boost your energy levels naturally
- Feel great and appreciate your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Reduce the confusion of what to put in your shopping trolley and what to cook
- Improve your personal relationships
- Improve your self-worth and develop the confidence to create the life you deserve
One to one coaching will save you time and money.
No more frustration of not knowing what to eat. This is a personal program which is tailored to your individual needs. As a Health Coach I do not believe that one way of eating suits all and so we will explore what works for you. You will receive a complimentary Health and Lifestyle Clarity session and then we can discuss what kind of coaching that you require. We can tailor a package together to suit your needs on either a short term or long term basis with each session lasting for 50 minutes.
We can schedule our meeting times to be at a place and time to suit you wherever you live in the world.
Skype means we can meet easily without you have to leave your home or your office or if you live local to me we can arrange to meet in person.
I currently have one month, 3 month and 6 month packages which you can opt into depending on your overall goal. If you choose the longer packages then we will meet bi- monthly to allow you time to take action on each step that we discuss with plenty of support in between. With the monthly option we will meet weekly as we have more to fit in a shorter length of time.
I am a certified Health and Lifestyle Coach and have studied with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition aswell as with the Institute of Functional Medicine.
So I have been trained by the top doctors in the field of nutrition and health. Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisers who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
I belief that food is our medicine and that by nourishing our bodies with the correct fuel we can thrive and prevent premature ageing and protect ourselves from disease.
When your body is feeling nourished it can function at it's optimum, therefore is able to repair and heal itself. The side effect of eating for health means that you look and feel so much better too.
I have also studied transformational methods with the Holistic MBA so that I am equipped to enable you to make your ingrained detrimental habits something of the past. Plus I have studied with The Metabolic Effect doctors so I have a deep understanding of how to kick start our metabolism so we can shift the stubborn fat.
I understand what it is like to be a slave to sugar as I was once there myself therefore I have completely empathy and understanding to many of the issues that many women face when they do not like what they see in the mirror.
I would love to be your Wellness Catalyst and help you to reach your goals whatever they maybe.
- 2 x 50 minute sessions each month
- On top of the one to one time we have together you will also receive email feedback listing your 3 action steps from each session
- recipes that are easy to prepare
- one to one coaching which is completely confidential
- simple informative handouts to help you to stay on track
- access to my weekly newsletter
- an invite to join my Facebook support group with other ladies who understand your challenges
- regular reviews to keep you on track
- gifts and surprises
- My personal commitment to your success
Extract from Angela Caine’s testimonial
What I love about working with Jo is her unique ability to very quickly see the problems in my eating habits and with her knowledge and support I was able to feel so much better.
Jo is kind, caring, and an expert in her field. Jo is the real deal, and gets results whilst maintaining great integrity which is very important to me.
It was a pleasure and delight working with Jo and I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone so if you’re on the fence about working with Jo, my advice is just do it. You won’t regret it that’s for sure.
So look at yourself in the mirror? Be kind to yourself and ask what it is that you really want. The most important step is to acknowledge to yourself what it is that you want to change. What steps can you take today to move closer to your goals
Consider the following:-
- Are you nourishing your body with what it needs to function at it’s optimum or are you grabbing something quick, eating on the go whilst you are rushing through your day?
- Are you making time to exercise your body so that you can feel stronger and more toned?
- Do you make time to value yourself and give yourself self-care?
- Do you tune into your inner self, meditate and take notice of your desires and thoughts?
- Do you recognize and appreciate all of the fabulous things about yourself?
- Can you tap into some kind of support to keep you on track and to move you past the hurdles?
What will be your catalyst for change?
Mine was sadly losing my dad which made me realize that life is not a dress rehearsal. I transformed my life so that it is unrecognizable from the life I had when I was in an unhappy marriage. I would never of believed that I could have transformed into a health coach, an entrepreneur, public speaker and soon to be author.
If I can do it, I fully believe that you can too!! Yes, even when you have passed your 40th birthday.
It all starts with YOU taking action, starting to value yourself and loving who you are in the mirror.
Let me show you how.
Extract from Rebecca Blake’s Testimonial
I would describe Jo as kind, caring, passionate and very well informed. She was always open and flexible to meet my needs. She worked creatively and found clever ways to negotiate any resistance that came up. (She also has a beautiful smile)
I would recommend Jo to absolutely everyone. She was able to provide me with a long-term solution to keeping a fit and healthy body that I can be proud of. I am not short-changing my body by depriving myself of anything. Instead, I am feeding my body with all the goodness it deserves and feeling great as a result.
Thanks so much Jo, it was such pleasure to work with you. My knowledge around nutrition has significantly improved and expanded. I feel very empowered by taking time to really think about what I consume and how I treat my body. I also feel a few years younger and I really “like what I see in the Mirror”, so you really have delivered your promise! I was so impressed with the way you managed to help me rethink my caffeine intake through a fantastic guided visualization. The day before that session I felt it would be impossible to give up coffee. I have hardly given coffee a second thought since then…FANTASTIC!!! You were always so thoughtful and intuitive. I know that you have changed my eating habits for good, as it makes complete sense to nourish my body with the right foods at the right time. As a result I don’t feel remotely deprived or that I am missing out, I just feel better and healthier! I will miss our weekly Skype sessions and will be recommending you to all I know.